Now live by the lake and proclaim it
No, this is no dream, infact it's the luckiest chance you could have, to build your dream home on the banks of a Lake. And yes, it's in Pune.
The location we offer you is Ambegaon, Jambhulwadi Lake. "Lake Shire" is a cluster of 4 exclusive residential towers spread across 3.5 acres of scenic land, with 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments at your disposal. No more puzzled moments of explaining your location to friends and relatives.
- ADDRESSAmbegaon, Pune
- Unit Size 595 - 1284 sq.ft.
- Price starts Rs. 30.05 Lac Onwards
- BUILDINGS 4
- APARTMENTS 1, 2, 3 BHK
- FLOORS 12
Note: Rates subject to change from 30th August 2015.
Project Bank Sanctions
- 1 BHK
- 595 sq.ft.
- 2 BHK
- 896 sq.ft., 981 sq.ft., 942 sq.ft., 929 sq.ft. 882 sq.ft.
- 3 BHK
- 1284 sq.ft., 1277 sq.ft., 1259 sq.ft., 1251 sq.ft., 1186 sq.ft.
- A Wing Even Floor Plan A Wing Even Floor Plan
- A Wing Odd Floor Plan A Wing Odd Floor Plan
- B Wing Even Floor Plan B Wing Even Floor Plan
- B Wing Odd Floor Plan B Wing Odd Floor Plan
- C Wing Even Floor Plan C Wing Even Floor Plan
- C Wing Odd Floor Plan C Wing Odd Floor Plan
- D Wing Even Floor Plan D Wing Even Floor Plan
- D Wing Odd Floor Plan D Wing Odd Floor Plan
Some of the many reasons that answer your question,
- Located at Ambegaon, on the banks of Jambhulwadi Lake.
- 4 exclusive residential towers spread across 3.5 acres of land.
- In the locality of renowned hospitals like Bharati Hospital & Navale Hospital.
- At the core of educational institutes like Sinhagad Institute and Bharati Vidyapeeth.
- Modernized infrastructural features.
- Ample provision of water due to ground water tables of Jambhulwadi Lake at Ambegaon and Khadakwasla dam.
Knowing that Pune is an ever flourishing cosmopolitan city, there is no doubt that Ambegaon has potential to bloom like its other vibrant locales. Wide & well-connected roads, upcoming educational institutes, malls & multiplexes, lush green landscapes and picturesque temples.
Location HighlightsEase connectivity is defined by Kms!
- Sinhagad Road - 5 km
- Educational Institutes
- Springdale School - 5 kms
- Aryan School - 6.2 kms
- Abhinav English School - 3.2 kms
- Podar International School - 3.2 kms
- Bharati Vidyapeeth - 4.2 kms
- Sinhagad Education Campus - 4.9 kms
- Katraj Chowk - 2 km
- Warje, Swargate & Sarasbaug - 7.5 km
- Mumbai-Bengaluru Highway - 1 km
- Bharati Hospitals - 4.2 kms
- Smt. Kashibai Navale Hospital - 4.9 kms
- Madhukar Hospital - 7.7 kms
- Jagtap Hospital - 8 kms
- Abhiruchi Mall-City Pride - 6.8 kms
- Fun Time Cinemas - 7 kms
- City Pride & Big Bazaar, Satara Road - 5.5 km
- D Mart, Ram Nagri 2.5 kms
- Big Bazaar, Abhiruchi 6.8 kms
Address: Besides Jambhulwadi Lake, Ambegaon Khurd, Pune 411046.
Phone: 83800 44904 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.lakeshire.in
Outdoors that greet you and, indoors that embrace you!
With the simplicity that Lake Shire attracts you, so will its overwhelming amenities. The contemporary architecture and texture of Lake Shire is combined with elements of water and spells out the inevitable human bond with nature. The vast plantations of mango, coconut and tamarind also help maintain the balance of greenery amongst water and land. Life of any kind will only find peace at 'Lake Shire' and this is exhibited by the vertical welcome scape of the property that is designed with nests, feeds and bird -baths.
- Club House
- Landscape Garden
- Party Top Terrace
- Walking / Jogging Track
- Children's Play Area
- Club House - Aqua Life
- Party Hall
- Home Theatre
- Aerobics Deck
- Yoga Deck
- Meditation Zone
- Indoor Games Pavilion
- Table Games
- Card Games
- Table Tennis
- Walk-in Fountain
- Senior Citizens Enclave
- Provision for Creche
- Tropical Plantation with Existing Coconut Trees
- Party Counter with Barbeque Station
- Multi-Unit Play Zone for Kids
- Outdoor Fitness Area
- Drivers Hangout
- Fragrant Plantations
- Herbal Plantation
- Party Lawn for all Seasons
- Performance Deck
Another example of how inner beauty always compliments the outer!
Every Lake Shire apartment is harboured with a systematic approach of everyday life. With scenic composition on the outside, the abodes are also decked with magnificence.
- Conventional R.C.C framed structure
- BRICK WORK
- External wall 6" thick brick work/block work
- Internal wall 4''/6" thick brick work/block work
- External walls: Sand face plaster
- Internal walls: Gypsum finish
- Flooring and Tiling
- Living room, dining: Vitrified tiles
- Other rooms & passage: Vitrified tiles
- Terrace: Anti-skid Ceramic tiles
- Parking: Chequered tiles/Pavered blocks
- Staircase Tread and Riser: Tiles or natural stone
- Lobbies: Decorated lobbies
- Main door: Modular door/laminated door
- Toilet doors: Waterproof flush doors with both side paint
- Bedroom doors: Flush doors with both side paint
- Door frames: All door frames in metal
- Door fittings: Good quality fittings
- Toilet: Anti-skid Ceramic tiles
- Dado for bath: Ceramic tiles up to lintel level
- Dado for W. C: Ceramic tiles up to 7.0' ht.
- Sanitary: Orissa pan/commode (white) in W. C
- Wash basin in passage
- Lift of standard make, with a generator backup
- Concealed plumbing in C. PVC / C. I pipes& C. P. fitting
- Hot-cold mixing unit in toilet
- Provision for water purifier
- Concealed copper wiring with main circuit breakers
- TV point and Telephone point in living room and master bedroom
- ISI approved best quality switches
- Interior: Oil bound distemper
- Exterior: Oil paint for grills
As on June 2016
As on January 2016